TopGolf - New Build for PGA Expo 2019 in Orlando, FL
• Booth size: 50x50 island space.
• U-shape double deck structure.
• Include a SwingSuiteGo Simulator on the first floor. Brand the top of the canopy.
• Must have a Demo Bay area with a large screen or LED. Add soft seating and high-top tables/chairs around.
• Reception counter/registration desk.
• DJ setup with surrounding mix of highboy seating and low lounge.
• Upper Level: four meeting rooms (4 to 8 people), casual work space with powered tables, refreshements counter.
• Storage space (10’x 10’) within the booth.
• Consider a modular approach for others shows. Define rental and client-owned properties.
A double deck structure was proposed to maximize the space and create a u-shaped upper level allowing the higher viewing point of the demo area. “White model” study.